Find a local trader and receive competitive FREE quotes? Whether you're looking for double glazing, to build a conservatory or in need of a builder to construct a home extension, we can help you find approved traders from your local area
Find a local trader and receive competitive FREE quotes?
In todays modern world having a professional online presence is an important aspect of promoting your products and services. Most home owner looking for home improvements start there search for a tradesmen online. Initially researching what is needed to carry out the home improvements and then later finding a tradesmen to carry out the work.
We can help you create a website that when people find it will fully demonstrate the skills, experience and ability you have to carry out the work to the highest standard. A well developed website can explain the services you offer, give testimonials and examples of previous work and engage with the visitor answering any questions they may have.
Here at Approved Trader we are experts at producing websites for tradesmen, companies and organisations large and small. We listen to your needs and requirements and in collaboration with you create a website that will perform great helping you connect with new customers.
Example Of Our Work
Stafford Conservatories - www.staffordconservatories.co.uk
An approved trader stafford conservatories is a company who needed a professional looking website, designed to generate customers and support there offline advertising campaigns.
Steps To Creating a Great Website1. Register your domain
Obviously it is favourable to register your company name as the domain name, in some instances though you may find that your domain has already been taken, in these instances we can help negotiate the purchase of your branded domain, else help in the search for an alternative, maybe focusing on either a key phrase or your companies location, for example the domain name for B&Q is www.DIY.com
2. Creating a design For your website
- The next step is create the design of website, draw out the navigation and what information you wish to give on the pages of your website. We create a design that is in keeping with any existing marketing you are carrying, alternatively we are able to help work with you to create a new image for your website. 3. Develop Website
- Once the website design has been approved then the site is constructed, with key emphasis to ensure the site will work on multiple devices, including mobile, tablets as well as the traditional PC`s and laptops.
4. CMS Training
- As standard our websites offer a content management system that will allow you to have control of your own website helping avoid all those horrible bills, with the ability to add, remove and edit pages throughout the website 5. Drive Traffic
- Once your website has been constructed and put live you will need to rive visitors to your new online address, from help with SEO, social and other web traffic sources we can also help you create an integrated campaign combining both your digital and traditional marketing channels.
Whatever your business needs contact approved trader at info@approvedtrader to discuss your needs and requirements, as well as helping you create your first online presence we are also able to help you revamp an existing website that may be looking a bit tired and wall.